Currently, Railway Recruitment Board officially announced “RRB (JE) Recruitment 2019” for more than 14,000 vacancies. The last date is 31st January 2019. These vacancies are for the post of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant on the official website. Online registration and application submission opening date is 2nd January 2019 and the last date is 5th January 2019. A candidate who is selected will get a basic monthly pay of Rs 35,400/-.
After three years spanning of RRB (JE) Recruitment, Indian Railways has noticed about RRB (JE) Recruitment. Before this year (2019), in year June-2015, the Indian Railways has published the notice for this recruitment more than 2000 posts. Vacancies
Important Dates for RRB (JE) Recruitment 2019
Important dates are the following:-
- Online registration and application submission opening date and time – 2nd January -2019 (from 10.00 am)
- Registration and application online submission closing date – 31st January 2019
- Offline fee payment for application last date – 4th February
- Online fee payment for application last date – 5th February 2019
RRB (JE) Recruitment 2019 (vacancies and division details)
Total Vacancies are:-
- Available total numbers of positions are – 14,033
Distribution of available total number of posts
Distribution of total vacancies is:-
- Junior engineer – 13,034
- Available positions for Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 49
- Available positions for Depot Material Superintendent – 456
- Positions available for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – 494
Age limit for RRB (JE) Recruitment- 2019
For applying RRB (JE) Recruitment 2019, the minimum age limit of a candidate must have attained 18 years and maximum age limit is 33 years as on 1st January.
Age relaxations will be applied for the candidate who belongs to OBS, SC, and ST categories.
Fee and payment details for applying RRB (JE) Recruitment-2019
The methods of fee submission for applying the ‘RRB JE Recruitment – 2019’ is online either through credit card, debit card, SBI e-challan or net banking.
- Fee for applying ‘RRB (JE) Recruitment- 2019’ for General and OBC candidate– Rs 500/-
- Fee for applying ‘RRB JE Recruitment- 2019’ for SC and ST candidate – Rs 250/-
Fee for applying RRB JE Recruitment- 2019 will be refunded Rs 400/- for General/ OBC candidate and entire fee (Rs 250/-) for SC/ST candidate on appearing for the stage- 1 of computer-based test (CBT) exam.
Necessary educational qualification for RRB (JE) Recruitment- 2019
The required educational should be is:-
- For the position of Junior engineer- Required educational qualification should possess a degree of Engineering or Diploma in Engineering.
- For the position of Junior Engineer (Information Technology)- Required educational qualification should possess a PGDCA/B.Sc.- Computer Science/BCA/B.Tech.- Information Technology/B.Tech.- Computer Science/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course -3 years or equivalent from recognized University.
- The required education for the position of Depot Material Superintendent – The candidate should have a Degree/ Diploma in engineering.
- For the position of Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant – Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics/Chemistry).
Steps for applying RRB (JE) Recruitment 2019
The candidates can apply through the RRB Regional website or by official website (https://indianrailways.gov.in/). Steps are the following:-
- Browse and search the RRB region official website
- Click on ‘RRB JE Recruitment’ link on the homepage
- On the registration page, you resister yourself using with valid email id and phone number
- Now, you start applying by the form filling
- Next step, you make payment
- In the last step, you take confirmation page print out.
Note:- The New update will coming soon.