- By: Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Contains: Paracetamol/Acetaminophen (325 mg) + Ibuprofen (400 mg)
- Nature: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory
- Uses: Fever, dental pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, menstrual pain
- Side effects: Indigestion, heartburn, nausea
|Is Avil Tablet overdose harmful?||Avil Tablet overdose|
|How to Use Becosules Capsules for fast Treatment of Mouth Ulcers?||Becosules Mouth Ulcers|
Flexon Tablet (Uses, Side Effects, Composition)
It is a combination medicine that is usually prescribed to relieve pain associated with arthritis and menstrual cycle. Flexon treats inflammation as well as pain. It is manufactured by Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Flexon acts as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that controls hormones in the body which cause pain in inflammation. This medicine should be used with caution due to the increased risk of liver damage and bleeding complications.
Flexon is suitable for adults as well as children who are 6 months and above. But it may not be suitable for everybody. Before consuming it let your health consultant (doctor) know if you drink a lot of alcohol, are consuming blood-thinning medicines asthma or any liver or kidney problems. Pregnant/breastfeeding women should also contact the health consultant (doctor) before taking it. It is better to avoid drinking while taking this medicine.
Is Flexon Tablet (for Pain and fever) safer than others?
The medicine is being used to relieve mild to moderate pain associated with headache, toothache, back pain, and muscle pain. It may also be prescribed to provide temporary relief from fever.
According to doctors (medical practitioner) flexon tablet is safer than other medicines. Because of flexon tablet have minimum side effects as compared to other medicines.
Also, according to many cases it have low side effects.
Flexon Tablet (Uses, Side Effects, Composition)
Uses of Flexon tablet
- Pain relief
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Pain during menstruation
- Cold and Flu
- Inflammation (Redness and swelling)
- Mild Migraine
- Ear pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
When not to use Flexon Tablet?
Hypersensitivity to Flexon Tablet is a contraindication. Also, Flexon Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Newborn with congenital heart disease
- Hepatic impairment
- Active peptic ulcer
- Feeding The Beast
Side effects of Flexon tablet
- Skin itching (severe)
- Stomach pain
- Retention of flood
- Loss of appetite
- Alanine aminotransferase (increased level)
- Blood creatinine (increased level)
- Blood urea (increased level)
- Gamma-glutamyltransferase (increased level)
Side effects (Rare)
- Sweating (excessive)
- Urine difficulty
- Amblyopia (vision development disorder)
- Heavy bleeding during menstruation
- Blurred vision
- Burning sensation (prickling)
- Unconsiouness (Comma)
- Hypoglycemic reaction (low-level blood sugar)
- Bleeding in stomach and intestine
- Vomiting in the blood (melaena hematemesis)
- Respiratory tract (thickened secretions)
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Yellow colored eyes or skin
- Decreased urine output
Facing (Coping) of Flexon Tablet Side effects
Here, some tips to deal with some common side effects. But, it is necessary that you consult the doctor if you get any side effects.
Avoid foods that irritate the stomach such as alcohol, carbonated soft drinks, citrus, coffee, fatty foods. Eat or drink slowly. Eat smaller meals because of large meals fill the stomach and put pressure that causes reflux. Quit smoking. Lose weight if you are overweight. Avoid tight waistbands.
Do not lie down immediately after eating. Wait at least three hours for lying down after consuming a meal. Contact your health consultant or doctor if you do not get relief.
You try to taking medicine after or with meal/snacks. Avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, caffeine, carbonated soft drinks, mints, and citrus fruits. Eat or drink slowly. Quit smoking.
If you feel no improvement then make a call to a health consultant (doctor).
Avoid fatty, fried, spicy and very sweet foods. Eat cold or slightly warm foods and drink plenty of fluids. You chew ginger or use ginger tea. Potassium in your blood can reduce if you are sick, so use banana fruit.
Due to lack of potassium vomiting can take place. During sickness vitamins and minerals can reduce, so use oral rehydration salts. If patients condition not improve then contact health consultant (doctor).
More rest and relax is good for stomach pain problem. A bottle filled with hot water rolling on the stomach can give relax. Avoid consumption of tea, coffee for better results. Also, avoid alcohol intake. Contact your health consultant or a doctor if you feel not good.
Flexon Tablet Substitutes
- Ibuflamer P Tablet (400 mg/500 mg): indoco remedies ltd.
- Zuper (400 mg/325 mg): Glaxo Smithkline pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Ibucon (400 mg/500 mg): concept pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Combiflam: Sanofi India Ltd.
- Ibun (400 mg/500 mg): Lincoln pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Multigon: Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Renofen (400 mg/325 mg) : indoco remedies ltd.
- Ibuwin (400 mg/500 mg): winga biotech ltd.
- Ibupil Plus (400 mg/500 mg): psychotropics India ltd.
- Brustan (400 mg/325 mg): Sun pharmaceuticals industries ltd.
- Ibupil forte(400 mg/500 mg): : psychotropics India ltd
- Brugin: latros pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
- Tolfen: micro labs ltd.
- Answell (400 mg/325 mg): Cadila pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Ibuflam (400 mg/500 mg): natco pharma ltd.
- Arden plus(400 mg/500 mg): Adonis Laboratories Pvt Ltd.
- Allflam (400 mg/500 mg): allentis Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd.
- Ibura (400 mg/500 mg): Shreya life sciences Pvt Ltd.
- Dolomed(400 mg/500 mg): comed chemicals ltd.
- Bufex plus(400 mg/500 mg): Adcock Ingram healthcare Pvt ltd.
- Arcure(400 mg/500 mg): nulife pharmaceuticals
- Fenceta (400 mg/500 mg): alkem laboratories ltd.
- Ibunol(400 mg/500 mg): group pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Ibulet plus: (400 mg/500 mg): swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd.
- Ibuzone plus (400 mg/500 mg): zee laboratories
- Xtragesic (400 mg/500 mg): Ranbaxy laboratories ltd.
- Ibubid plus (400 mg/500 mg): sun pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Paraflam p tablet: vintech formulations
- Ibucet (400 mg/500 mg): Nestor pharmaceuticals
- Adiflam plus (400 mg/500 mg): Leben Laboratories Pvt Ltd.
- Stifnil: fytokem formulations
- Amorphen forte(400 mg/500 mg): ambrosia pharma
- Mobil: syncom formulations limited
- Lupiflam Tablet (400 mg/325 mg): Lupin ltd.
Precautions (Flexon Tablet)
- If you are suffering from hypersensitivity, it is important to consult your doctor before using this tablet.
- If you have any disease related to bleeding or blood disorders, it is advisable not to take this medicine.
- When you are suffering from kidney disease, then it is necessary to consult your doctor.
- If you are suffering from any of the diseases of heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney problems, liver disease, then you must consult your doctor before using this tablet.
- If you are allergic to the ingredients in it, do not use it or consult a doctor.
- Before using this tablet during breastfeeding, consult a doctor.
- During pregnancy, consult a doctor to use it.
- If you are already taking any vitamin, consult a doctor before using this tablet.
- Do not use this tablet with alcohol.
Flexon Tablet Interactions
If you take other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Flexon Tablet may change. This may increase your risk of side effects or because of this your medicine may not work well. Tell your doctor about all the medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you avoid drug interactions.
Interaction with alcohol
During treatment with this medicine, the taking of alcohol is not recommended. Consuming alcohol may increase serious side effects risk. These side effects are- gastrointestinal bleeding, dizziness, weakness, rashes, nausea, etc.
Interaction with medicine
Probenecid – It is used to reduce symptoms like joint pain and tenderness. When paracetamol is consumed with probenecid, the drug may interfere with the excretion of paracetamol and increase its levels in the blood, leading to drug toxicity of probenecid.
Tablets may interact with antidepressants that have anticholinergic properties. When Flexon is consumed with these drugs, absorption of the drug may be affected. Examples of antidepressants that may have interaction with Flexon are:
This drug is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of vomiting and nausea. When paracetamol is consumed with metoclopramide, it may increase the absorption of paracetamol and decrease its efficacy.
It is an anticoagulant and is generally prescribed for the treatment of stroke. Ibuprofen can affect the time of flexon bleeding present and increase the risk of stomach and intestinal bleeding. People taking these two medicines together may require regular dose adjustment and close monitoring.
It can interact with paracetamol and increase the level of chloramphenicol in the blood, causing drug toxicity due to chloramphenicol.
Medications that are prescribed for the treatment of epilepsy may interact with flexone and reduce its effectiveness.
It may interact with medications used to treat depression, heart failure, and cancer. Ibuprofen present in the drug may interact with these drugs and increase the level of lithium in the blood. Examples of these drugs include –
- Cardiac glycosides
Flexon may interact with anti-tuberculosis drugs and cause severe liver damage. Examples of anti-tuberculosis drugs are –
The tablets may interact with diuretics, angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors and beta blockers used to treat hypertension. Ibuprofen netriarsis (excretion of sodium in urine) present in flexone can lead to conditions such as hyperkalemia (increased potassium levels in blood).
The tablet may also interact with salicylate and other NSAIDs.
This drug may also interact with medications that are prescribed for treatment hypersensitivity
Packages and Capabilities (Flexon Tablet)
This Tablet is available in the following packages and strengths
- Flexon Tablet – Packages: 10 Tablet, 15 Tablet
- Flexon Tablet – Strengths: 500MG + 400MG, 400 + 500
Storage of Flexon Tablet
Keep medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not keep the medicines in the freeze unless instructed to do so according to the package inside. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medicines into the toilet or drain unless instructed to do so. Medicines thrown in this way can harm the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Flexon Tablet.
Flexon Tablet Warning
Q: Can you drive after taking a normal dose of Flexon?
Ans: No, it is advisable not to drive a vehicle after taking Flexon medicine. This is because the use of this medicine can cause dizziness, vomiting, and nausea and it becomes difficult for them to concentrate on driving.
Q: Can a patient with a liver problem take Flexon?
Ans: The patient suffering from liver-related problems should not take this medicine.
Q: Is Flexon safe during breastfeeding?
Ans: Be sure to ask the doctor about this and make the decision according to their advice.
Q: Can Flexon Tablet be used along with alcohol?
Ans: Consumption of alcohol is not recommended on Flexon Tablet. The interaction of this medicine and alcohol may increase the risk of side effects and may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness. In any case, do not take more than three glasses a day.
Q: Can Flexon Tablet be used during Pregnancy?
Ans: During preganancy it may be harmful. So, you should consult a gynecologist for more information before taking the medicine.
Q: Is it safe for Kidney, when I use Flexon Tablet?
Ans: Patient who have severe kidney diseases are not recommended to take this medicine. Kidney system may affected by this. So, follow the prescriptions of doctor for using this.
FAQs (Flexon Table Other)
The most asked questions are:
1. How to use the Flexon Tablet?
- Consume this tablet orally inappropriate dose. This appropriate dose is should be prescribed by a doctor.
- Swallow appropriates the dose as a whole.
- Do not chew, crush or break it.
- This should take with or after the meal (food).
2. How does flexon tablet work?
Ans: It is a Composition of two medicines- Paracetamol /Acetaminophen (325 mg) + Ibuprofen (400 mg).
The release of pain-inducing chemicals (prostaglandins) or certain chemical messengers are blocked by this. These released chemicals responsible for causing fever, pain, and inflammation (redness and swelling).
3. What is the advice of Flexon experts in India?
- It is a combination of medicine to reduce pain, swelling, and fever.
- You can take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Take it according to the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Taking it for a long time can cause stomach problems, kidney problems.
- Consumption of this medicine can cause dizziness and sleep problems.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Flexon Tablet or it can cause fatal consequences.
- Take this medicine by asking a doctor and do not take it along with other medicines like paracetamol (medicines for pain/fever or cough and cold).
4. Is Flexon beneficial in reducing acidity related problems?
Ans: No, Flexon is not helpful in reducing any stomach problems. It is a pain-relieving pill and is effective for persistent body aches, headaches, and fever.
5. How long does Flexon Tablet take to show its effect?
Ans: This medicine becomes an effect factor within 30 minutes of the patient taking the medicine.
6. Can I take Flexon with Amoxicillin / DayQuil / Tramadol / NyQuil / Prednisone / Hydrocodone/ Sudafed / Antibiotics / Codeine / Paracetamol / Panadol?
Ans: Taking other medicines may change the effect of ibuprofen, please consult your doctor before taking two medicines together.
7. How long should I use Flexon to improve my condition?
Ans: It has been seen that improvement usually starts in two weeks. But there is a difference in everyone’s situation, so be sure to consult your doctor before using Flexon.
8. How many times a day does Flexon need to be taken?
Ans: It has been observed that Flexon is commonly used twice a day. But only after consulting a doctor, take the correct amount of Flexon according to your situation.
9. Should Flexon be taken on an empty stomach or before meals or after meals?
Ans: According to our users, Flexon is the most commonly reported to take after meals. But, before using Flexon, talk to your doctor about what is right for you.
10. Is this medicine habit-forming or addictive?
Ans: Most medicines are not habit-forming or addictive. The medicines which can become addictive, have been included in Schedule H or X by the Government of India. This is a list of controlled substances. Start taking any medicine under the direction of the doctor.
11. Can Flexon be stopped altogether or should it be stopped slowly?
Ans: Some medicines cannot be stopped at all, otherwise, there is a risk of having the reverse effect. Be sure to consult a doctor about stopping the use of Flexon.
12. Is the use of Zupar safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Every woman has a different situation, so ask a doctor before taking Flexon.
13. Is Flexon safe in India?
Ans: Flexon is safe if used in prescribed doses as per the duration of your doctor’s advice.
14. Does Flexon contain alcohol?
Ans: No, Flexon does not contain alcohol.
15. Can Flexon be used after chemoradiation?
Ans: Yes, Flexon can be used after polymerization. A small amount of it secretes into breast milk but it is not harmful to the baby.
16. Can a hypertensive patient use Flexon?
Ans: High blood pressure patients can sometimes use Flexon. Ask your doctor before long-term use.
17. What is the difference between Flexon and Ibuprofen?
Ans: Both medicines are used for pain and fever. Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory drug and can also be used in the treatment of inflammation and redness of the skin whereas Flexon cannot be used in this way. But, Flexon has fewer side effects and is, therefore, a safer drug.
18. How long does Flexon take effect?
Ans: Flexon is effective in 30 minutes to 1 hour and its effect lasts for 4 hours. If you do not get any relief from it, consult your doctor as you may need more medicine.
19. What is the difference between Flexon and Aspirin?
Ans: Flexon is a pain killer and fever medicine. Aspirin helps to thin the blood in low doses and is useful in the treatment of stroke and heart attack in high doses. It also treats pain, fever, and inflammation.
20. Can i take Flexon with Vitamin B complex / Vitamin C / Fexofenadine / Warfarin / Tamsulosin / Cetirizine / Ibuprofen / Diclofenac / Aceclofenac / Codeine / Amoxicillin / Erythromycin / Metronidazole / Tramadol / Azithromycin / Naproxen / Rabeprazole / Vitamin D / Clindamycin?
Ans: Yes, Flexon does not cause any reaction when taken with these, but it may have some side effects. Ask your doctor before taking any medicines with Flexon.
21. Can I take Flexon Tablet if I have hepatitis?
Ans: Flexon is metabolized in the liver. Flexon is the safest painkiller for Hepatitis patients. Long-term use can cause liver damage, so ask your doctor before taking it.
22. Which overdose of Flexon has serious side effects?
Ans: Excessive use of Flexon can reduce your kidney damage, coma, and the number of platelets you have. At the beginning of taking an overdose of Flexon, you may have nausea, vomiting, and tiredness. Consult your doctor if you experience anything like this.
23. How long should I use Flexon to improve my condition?
Ans: Improvement usually comes in two weeks. But there is a difference in everyone’s situation, so be sure to consult your doctor before using Flexon.
24. How many times a day does Flexon Tablet need to be taken?
Ans: Our users say that Flexon should be taken twice a day. But every person should decide how many times to take Flexon only after consulting the doctor according to their need.
25. Should Flexon be taken on an empty stomach or before meals or after meals?
Ans: It is advisable to take Flexon after a meal. But, before using Flexon, talk to your doctor about what is right for you.
26. Is this medicine habit-forming or addictive?
Ans: Most medicines do not become a habit or an addiction. The medicines which can become addictive, have been included in Schedule H or X by the Government of India. This is a list of controlled substances. Do not start taking any medicine without asking the doctor.
27. Can Flexon be stopped altogether or should it be stopped slowly?
Ans: Some medicines cannot be stopped at all, otherwise, there is a risk of having the reverse effect. Consult a doctor about your medical condition and then decide whether to stop Flexon.
28. Is the use of Zupar safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Consult your doctor about this.
29. Is Flexon Tablet safe during breastfeeding?
Ans: Be sure to ask the doctor about this and make the decision according to their advice.
30. What to do if you consume an excessive amount of Flexon?
Ans: If you have consumed more than the prescribed amount of Flexon, contact a doctor immediately. Because consuming too much of Flexon can have serious side effects.
31. What happens when you use Flexon’s expired medicine?
Ans: Contact a doctor if you have taken an expired drug of Flexon. Although it is not harmful to consume an expired Flexon tablet. Avoid taking any expired medicine because the use of expired medicine can harm your body.
32. Can children use Flexon Tablet?
Ans: It should not be used for children unless the doctor recommends using Flexon for children. Because it is not safe for children to use flexone, as well as children under 6 months of age should not use it at all.
33. Does the use of Flexon cause sleepiness?
Ans: Yes, taking Flexon can cause sleepiness or light naps in some situations.
34. Can Flexon Tablet be used for a long time?
Ans: No, Flexon should not be used for longer than prescribed by the doctor. Because Flexon contains ibuprofen, which is consumed for a long period or in excess. It can cause liver and kidney damage.
- It is very important to consult your medical consultant (doctor) before taking Flexon Tablet.
- Does not guarantee or can take any guarantee of the accuracy or completeness of the information provided under this article.
- This website / blog will not be held responsible for any aspect of health services administered with the information provided in this article.
- This post is not related to the promotion of any type of product. Its purpose is just to give important information.