Is Hing Good for Health?: is a medicine that acts as an antibiotic. It removes many types of stomach problems. It is a perennial herb.
Is Hing Good for Health (Asafoetida powder)?
If a food is to be made tasty, a small amount of asafetida or Hing is added to it. It is a very good medicine, which removes many types of stomach problems. Asafoetida acts as an antibiotic, which removes stomach discomfort, indigestion gas. If a food is to be made tasty, a small amount of asafetida or Hing is added to it.
It is a solid spice with a strong smell, which apart from being mildly bitter, is also pungent. Asafoetida removes small daily diseases quickly.
A pinch of asafetida or Hing can change the whole taste of food, asafetida or Hing is a kind of silt that is on the tree.
Let us tell you that asafetida or Hing is one of the major spices in India and it is a spice crop of high value in India. India imports about 1200 tonnes of raw asafetida or Hing annually from Afghanistan, Iran and Uzbekistan and spends about US$ 100 million per year for this. In 2019, India imported about 1500 tonnes of raw asafetida or Hing from Afghanistan, Iran and Uzbekistan, spending about Rs 942 crore.
- Know About Aswagandha: Ashwagandha Benefits and Side Effects
- Know About Lavender: Lavender Benefits
- Complete Info About Giloy: Benefits of Giloy
Asafetida or Hing nutrients
If we talk about the nutritious ingredients found in asafetida or Hing, then there are not one but many ingredients present. It is also used a lot in Ayurveda, through which medicines are made for the patients.
In this way the following nutritious ingredients are available in it –
- Anti inflammatory
- Anti oxidant
- Ferulic acid
- Alpha pinene
Is Hing Good for Health (Asafoetida powder)?
Benefits of Asafetida or Hing benefits
When we telling are about the benefits of asafetida or Hing, they are many because it is used in abundance in Ayurveda to make medicines.
Asafoetida is the pride of every Indian kitchen, its fragrance is so strong that it reaches far and wide. We also use asafetida or Hing in the tempering of Indian food, it is a main spice, hence it is called the king of food. The tempering of asafetida or Hing gives a new taste to the dal. The taste and aroma of asafetida or Hing in many places is very strong and in many places it is slow.
The taste of asafetida or Hing comes out in the tadka itself, it does not taste like it when added. Asafoetida also has some health benefits, it is called home medicine. Asafoetida contains protein, fiber, carbohydrate, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene.
Following we are giving you information about all the benefits of asafetida or Hing which are as follows –
Cure Stomach Pain (Benefits of Asafoetida)
Those who are troubled by stomach pain, they should use asafetida or Hing mixed with water, by doing this they will get relief in stomach pain immediately. Let us tell here that today there are many people who rely only on Ayurveda or any home remedy to cure their stomach pain and this is the reason that whenever someone has stomach pain problem, then He uses asafetida or Hing for this.
Asafoetida is a very good medicine, which removes many types of stomach problems. It removes all the indigestion, burning, gas, constipation in the stomach, any kind of pain in the stomach can be cured with asafetida or Hing. Grandmother often applies asafetida or Hing mixed with asafetida or Hing to a small child when he has stomach ache. It also removes the pain of elders.
How to Use?-
- With lentils and vegetables, you should take a pinch of asafetida or Hing in your food.
- In every day after eating, you should take half a cup of water mixed with a pinch of hing.
Remove toothache (Asafoetida Benefits)
Asafoetida removes toothache and mouth infection. Bleeding from teeth, pyuria, all these can be cured with asafetida or Hing.
How to Use?-
- For toothache you should take a small piece of asafetida or Hing and press it in the tooth.
- By rinsing hing and cloves with a cup of warm water, then toothache will be cured.
- Apart from this, heat asafetida or Hing with 2 tsp lemon juice, put cotton in it and keep it in the middle of the tooth.
Cure Joint Pain (Asafoetida Benefits)
Some person is definitely troubled by the problem of joint pain, due to which increasing age, injury, weakness etc. People who suffer from joint pain can understand how painful it can be as the sufferer becomes helpless even to walk. For information here, let us tell you that there are such medicinal properties and acids inside asafetida or Hing, with the help of which joint pain can be cured. To provide relief in joint pain, the patient should take two teaspoons of mustard oil, add three or four garlic cloves and a pinch of asafetida or Hing and heat it and massage it.
Get Rid of Obesity (Hing Benefits)
When a person becomes obese, it means that his digestive system is not working properly, due to which his weight starts increasing rapidly. Let us tell here that for years, a medicine like asafetida or Hing has been used to reduce obesity.
- Know: Natural Weight Loss Tips
To reduce obesity, a person should take a glass of warm water and mix a pinch of asafetida or Hing in it and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
Controls Diabetes (Hing Benefits)
A disease like diabetes is very dangerous because people who have high sugar level in the body can suffer from many types of problems or diseases.
- Know About: Type 2 diabetes
- Know About: Best Diabetes Exercise
If you are looking for a home remedy with the help of which you can control your sugar level, then for this you must use asafetida or Hing every day.
Ease Earache (Asafoetida Benefits)
Ear infection causes pain, you can also remove it with the help of asafetida or Hing.
How to Use?-
- Now warm up coconut oil in a small pan.
- Put a piece of asafetida or Hing in it and let it melt.
- Warm up melted hing with coconut oil.
- Inside the ear several times a day, Put 2-3 drops.
Relieve stomach ache in children
All the stomach problems of small children are cured with asafetida or Hing. But before that it must be seen that what is causing the stomach to the child, if the stomach is hard, then he has gas.
How to Use?-
- Mixed asafetida or Hing with water, now apply this mixture around the navel.
- Note- Do not apply this mixture in the navel.
- Do this several times a day, you will get relief.
Beneficial in menstruation (Asafoetida Benefits)
There are many women who are very much troubled by the problem of menstruation such as excessive menstruation, less menstruation or women having menstruation two or three times in a month. To get rid of all these problems, mix one-fourth teaspoon of fenugreek powder in a pinch of asafetida or Hing and then mix it with curd and consume it. This will remove all the problems of menstruation.
Get Relief from stomach gas
Some people’s eating habits are very wrong, due to which they get diseases related to stomach, one of which is also gas disease. Let us tell here that the problem of gas is very dangerous, which has a very negative effect on the whole body apart from the stomach of the person.
Therefore, to avoid this problem, take asafetida or Hing with food every day or if you want, mix asafetida or Hing in water on your navel and apply it as a paste. Let us also inform you here that if a person has worms in his stomach, then by using asafetida or Hing he also dies.
Heals closed throat (Asafoetida Benefits)
Sometimes people eat very sour things without thinking, due to which their throat becomes very bad. Apart from this, even when the weather changes, people’s throat gets affected by it and the person’s throat gets clogged even by speaking too much.
So in such a situation, asafetida or Hing can prove to be very effective in getting rid of this problem because it has antibacterial properties. Let us tell here that if you are also troubled by the problem of clogged throat, then for this you add turmeric and salt in a glass of warm water as well as add a pinch of asafetida or Hing and gargle with it again.
Relief in Cough (Asafoetida Benefits)
Asafoetida has antiviral properties that cure asthma, dry cough, phlegm, cold. In winter, phlegm accumulates in the chest, and there is difficulty in breathing, this problem is removed by asafetida or Hing.
How to Use?-
- Make a paste of asafetida or Hing mixed with water when there is phlegm, now apply it on the chest.
- With half teaspoon ginger powder and half teaspoon honey, Mixed a pinch of asafetida or Hing.
- In thrice a day, use this mixture. Finally, , all the phlegm related problems will go away.
Asafoetida is a powerful antioxidant, according to a research, it prevents the growth of cancer cells.
Enhance fertility (Asafoetida Benefits)
Asafoetida acts to stimulate our hormonal activity. Due to which energy is transmitted in the body and the flow of blood also increases. This is the reason why it also increases sexual desire. If women consume hing, then it also acts to stimulate the process of production of progesterone hormone in them.
Beneficial for Women
Asafoetida gives a lot of relief from the stomach ache that women face every month. Apart from this, asafetida or Hing also corrects the circle of periods.
How to Use?-
- In a glass of buttermilk, mix a pinch of asafetida or Hing, half teaspoon of fenugreek powder, and black salt.
- Now, by drinking this mixed buttermilk 2-3 times in a day for a month.
Beneficial in skin diseases (Asafoetida Benefits)
In today’s time, there are many people who are very much troubled by skin diseases like fungal infection, red rash, ringworm, itchy itching and boils. Therefore, if these problems occurring on the skin are not treated, then they spread very much. To avoid all these skin diseases, a person should use asafetida or Hing on his skin because it contains antifungal and anti-oxidant elements, due to which the patient gets immediate benefits.
Eliminate Headaches (Asafoetida Benefits)
The pain caused by migraine and cold can be cured with asafetida or Hing. Asafoetida increases blood circulation in the head, which reduces headache.
How to Use?-
- In one glass of water, use a pinch of asafetida or Hing and boil it just for 15 minutes.After cooling down it you drink this mixture several times in a day.
- In other method, you take 1 tsp asafetida or Hing with equal quantity of dry ginger, camphor and black pepper. Now, by adding milk make a paste.
- Now rub this mixture on the head.
Gives relief from constipation (Asafoetida Benefits)
Due to the wrong living and eating habits of many people, they get a disease like constipation which is not easily cured. But the medicinal properties present in asafetida or Hing can cure constipation of a person. Let us tell here that if you have this problem, then for this you should use asafetida or Hing regularly.
You can make a powder for constipation in your own home, for which you have to grind fennel, carom seeds, black salt and then add a quarter teaspoon of asafetida or Hing to it. After eating food, you use this powder in the morning and evening every day. Let us tell you that you have to eat only one small spoon of this powder.
Other benefits of asafetida or Hing
Apart from all that we have told you about the benefits of asafetida or Hing above, there are many other benefits too, about which information is as follows-
- People who get jaundice disease, they should apply asafetida or Hing in their food besides applying its paste on their chest.
- Antioxidant elements are found inside asafetida or Hing, due to which it also effectively eliminates the pimples on the face of the person.
- It is beneficial in curing all kinds of disorders related to the stomach.
- Makes the digestive system strong.
- The antibacterial properties of asafetida or Hing are also helpful in curing whooping cough.
- People who are suffering from diseases like asthma should also use asafetida or Hing.
- People who have bad breath should also use it.
After biting a bee or any insect, apply asafetida or Hing in that place, the pain will reduce and the sting of the insect will also come out.
Asafoetida is beneficial in piles, dissolving it in water gives relief.
Asafoetida also cures skin diseases and white spots.
The complaints of worms in the stomach are very common in children, in such a situation, dissolve asafetida or Hing in water and give enema to the children, the worms will disappear, and stomach pain will also be cured.
If you feel like vomiting, asafetida or Hing should be dissolved and applied on the stomach, you will get relief.
High blood pressure is also controlled with asafetida or Hing.
Drinking asafetida or Hing mixed with lukewarm water on an empty stomach every morning provides many health benefits.
Is Hing Good for Health?(Side Effects of Hing)
Asafoetida or Hing medicine have also some side effects, whose information is given below-
- If you use asafetida or Hing too much, you may get diarrhea because it contains a lot of stomach-cleansing substances.
- The effect of this medicine is very hot, due to which we would advise all pregnant women to consult a doctor before using it.
- If you consume it in the wrong way then you may also have problems like vomiting.
- It should always be used by mixing it with food or water because if you do not do this then there may be a problem of swelling on your face and lips.
Asafoetida Uses (Use of Hing Powder)
Above we have given you information about the benefits of asafetida or Hing, now you must be thinking that how it can be used, then its information is as follows-
- It can be used to make chutney.
- If you want your besan crust to be delicious, then use a pinch of asafetida or Hing in it.
- It is also used to make savory puris prepared at home.
- Tell the people who eat pakodas that when they make pakoras, they can make them tasty by adding a little asafetida or Hing in it.
- It is also used for making oil.
- Apart from the powdered form of asafetida or Hing, it is also used for making tablets.
Final words about ” Is Hing Good for Health (Asafoetida powder)? “: Asafoetida is a very strong spice, which makes it hot too. Therefore it should not be consumed excessively. It should also be used according to the season, should be consumed less in summer and more in winter. Many people are also allergic to asafetida or Hing, so use it with caution.