Becosules Capsules: It is a multivitamin tablet and takes part in helping in curing diseases like- hair loss, vitamin b12 deficiency, muscle tension, etc.
Becosules capsules contain multivitamins B and C as components that are required for the metabolism of amino acids in the body, for carbohydrate and tissue repair.
- Complete Information: Combiflam Tablet
It is a multivitamin tablet and takes part in helping in curing diseases like blisters, hair loss, vitamin b12 deficiency, muscle tension, and diarrhea.
It is essential for those who have a poor diet, or who are unable to take a full diet, such as people who drink alcohol, the elderly, and those who have been well after surgery.
Becosules capsules are essential for people with an inadequate diet, including alcohol, the elderly, people with type 2 diabetes, and less food containing vitamins needed by the body to recover from surgery.
Ingredients of Becosules
Becosules are made from a mixture of several types of vitamins – B12. It contains Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, and Calcium Pantothenate. The drug is manufactured by Pfizer Pharmacia India Pvt Ltd and has 20 capsules in a strip.
The main components of Becosules are:
- Vitamin B12 – 15 mcg
- Niacinamide – 100 MG
- Pyridoxine – 3 MG
- Folic Acid – Vitamin B9 – 1.5 MG
- Ascorbic Acid – 150 MG
- Riboflavin – 10 MG
- Thiamine – 10 mg
- Biotin – 100 mg (Biotin – 100 MCG)
- Calcium Pantothenate – 50 MG
Becosules are made from a mixture of many vitamins and minerals and their names are given below:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mono Nitrate)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)
Benefits of Becosules capsules
It is a capsule of the vitamin B complex. Which fulfills the deficiency of Vitamin B in your body and the symptoms that occur due to deficiency of Vitamin D. Helps him overcome it. Bicosule is considered useful in the following problems.
- Skin problem
- Hair problem
- Mouth Ulcers
- Muscles cramp
- Deficiency of Vitamin B
- Enhances Appetite
- Pain due to nerve damage
- Good digestion
Uses of Bicosules Capsules
It is used for the prevention and treatment of various conditions.
- Neuralgia: Used to treat many types of neuralgia.
- Calcium deficiency: Used to treat conditions such as calcium deficiency.
- Paraesthesia: Used to treat altered sensations.
- Acne: For curing acne-like skin issues.
- Mouth condition: Used to treat conditions such as mouth ulcers and cracked tongue.
- Anemia: Used to treat many types of anemia such as pernicious (vitamin B12 deficiency) and megaloblastic anemia (folic acid deficiency).
- Muscle spasms: For treats muscle spasms issues.
- CVS disease: used to treat patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- GI disorders: For treating disorders chronic gastrointestinal.
- Diarrhea: It is used to treat conditions like diarrhea.
- Digestive dietary intake: Used in patients taking a spoiled diet such as severe alcoholics and elderly patients.
- Vitamin and zinc deficiency: Vitamin C (scurvy) and zinc deficiency are used to prevent or treat it.
- After Surgery: Used for recovery after surgery or illness.
- Immunity Booster: It is used as an immunity booster as it contains vitamin B complex and vitamin C which acts as antioxidants.
- Ulcers and ripe tongue: Used to treat mouth ulcers and cooked tongue caused by vitamin deficiency.
- Hair problems: Used to nourish hair follicles in adequate amounts and to treat hair loss and hair graying with weak nails.
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency: Used to treat conditions resulting from vitamin and mineral deficiency such as scurvy (vitamin C deficiency) and calcium deficiency and to give adequate amounts of calcium and promote wound healing.
- Nervous Disease: It is used to treat nervous diseases such as neuralgia (pain due to nerve damage) and paresthesia (altered taste sensation).
- Post-surgery cases: used in patients with surgical recovery.
- Pregnancy: It is used to meet the increasing nutritional demand of the body and in cases of pregnancy.
- Cholesterol problems: Used to treat high levels of cholesterol.
- Other: It is used to treat diarrhea, muscle spasms, and chronic gastrointestinal disorders.
It have many benefits on the skin, as the vitamin B complex that constitutes the tablet. This is essential for skin health.
It can help with acne, has a variety of scars, promoting skin regeneration, ensuring tenderness and tenderness, preventing dryness, improving elasticity, ensuring longevity, and many other benefits on the skin.
It also boosts the skin’s ability to fight with infection. This infection may be fungi or bacteria in nature.
Therefore, consuming becosules on a regular basis ensures healthy skin and is often prescribed by a health consultant (doctor) in patients with early signs of skin damage.
Hair health is necessary but can be difficult for many people. However, becosules can ensure that one’s hair remains healthy at all times.
It is also very effective for the health of the scalp and to increase the reproduction of the skin in the hair roots after diseases such as dandruff or psoriasis and dermatitis.
It helps in boosting hair growth as well as helps in making more hair follicles.
In becosules not only vitamins present but also present abundant antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
Mouth ulcers are a common concern affecting approximately one in five adults.
- The ulcer’s causes may include:
- The use of certain medications
- Ingestion of chemicals in toothpaste
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Infections associated with a weakened immune system
Generally, though, mouth sores are indicative of a run-of-the-mill body and are best treated by improving overall health.
Oral ulcers are painful, small sores that develop inside the mouth. Sometimes they arise due to some medical reasons such as vitamin B12 deficiency, viral infection, or iron deficiency.
Becosules Side Effects
The side effects of this Capsules are not much. But there may be side effects depending on the overdose or individual response.
It is not necessary that everyone has side effects. But if a person has more problems, then it is very important to talk to the doctor.
The following are the side effects that can occur from Becosules Capsules.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Flushing (feeling of warmth in the face, ears, and neck)
- Reddening of the skin
- Stomach cramps
- Stomach upset
- Chest irritation
- Viewing problem
- Hair dryness
- Heart failure
- Skin irritation or rash
- Frequent urination
- Pain in chest
- Muscle weakness
- More thirsty
- Liver problem
- Sugar intake
This is the dose of Becosules given in most cases. Please remember that every patient and their case may be different.
Therefore, the dose of Becosules may vary depending on the disease, method of administration of medicine, age of the patient, medical history of the patient, and other factors.
Since it is a vitamin supplement, it generally does not show any serious side effects. But if it is used in excessive doses, it may cause some unwanted side effects.
The use of this medicine is advised in consultation with your doctor to avoid excessive dosage. If an overdose is taken by mistake, consult your doctor immediately to find out your condition.
Becosules Capsules Precautions
The patient should take precautions in the consumption of this capsule under these conditions:
- Lactation stage
- Allergic to any ingredient of this capsule
- Old age
- Having a kidney problem
- Liver problem
- Before taking becosules, it is important to make sure that the person is not allergic to any component of capsules and is suffering from a serious liver problem or kidney disease.
- It is very important to tell your doctor about the medicines being taken before it.
- Those planning to conceive should also talk to a doctor before taking becosules.
- Prolonged use of becosules can have serious effects on health. Before taking it, check the medicine expiry date
- Do not use tampered packing tablets.
This Capsules are now available in different types.
- Z Becosules (Becosules Z)
- Becosules Performance
- Becosules Women
Advices (Becosules Capsules)
The advices for using this capsules are:
Becosules capsules uses can be taken during pregnancy, as it has little effect.
Breastfeeding (consult a doctor)
You can take Bikasool after consulting a doctor, as it does not affect your health.
This medicine does not affect your liver at all. Even then it would be better to ask a doctor for satisfaction.
Bikasool can show its side effects on the heart, but its effect is minor. It does not cause much trouble.
Individuals with kidney problems will not suffer any harm by taking becosules capsule dosage. Its effect is very less.
Substitutes of Becosule Capsule
Becosules are available in many alternative/alternative markets of Capsules. Whose composition is also similar to Becosules Capsules.
But if the doctor advises only the Becosules Capsules, then take it only. Do not go to other options.
The following are the medicines for this:
- Zevit Capsule 30: Manufactured – GSK Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Cobadex CZS Tablet: Manufactured – GSK Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Cobadex Zinc Syrup: Manufactured – GSK Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Vitomin Z Drops
- Nutrolin B Ped Tabs
- Optisulin cap
- Basiton Forte Tab
- Becosules Cap
When to avoid Becosule Capsule?
Do not consume becosules in the following situations
- Liver disorders: In cases of moderate to severe liver dysfunction or diseases, becosules should be used only after consulting a doctor.
- Allergies: Do not take it if you are allergic to Bicosule or any of its ingredients.
- Kidney disease: In cases of moderate to severe kidney impairment or disease.
- Intolerance: In cases of patients with intolerance to this drug.
It is always advisable to take some precautions while consuming Bicosules. Always be aware of foods, other medications, or lab tests when consuming Bicosules.
- Foods with Bicosules
- There are no special foods to be avoided.
- Medicines with Bicosules
It is always advised that the patient should inform his physician about all the medicines or products he uses. The doctor should also inform you about all the herbal products that you are taking. Never change the dose of medicine without consulting your doctor.
The following drug interactions have their own effects and consequences, identified as mild or severe:
- Aminophylline (Mild)
- Arsenic trioxide (medium)
- Antidiabetic (mild)
- Allopurinol (Mild)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Important questions and answers are:
It can be taken by pregnant women without medical advice. Its harmful effects are very less.
2. What is the effect of Becosules on the Kidneys?
You can take Becosules without any fear of adverse effects on the kidney as it has very mild side effects.
3. What is the effect of Becosules on the Liver?
Side effects of Becosules will rarely affect the liver, you can consume it without consulting your doctor.
In some cases, Becosules has very mild side effects on the heart. But this effect will be mild.
No, you do not get addicted to Becosules.
6. Is it safe to drive or operate any large machine while taking Becosules?
Yes, you can also work near the machine in a vehicle or industry after taking Becosules.
7. Can Becosules Capsule be used for acne and hair loss?
Yes, it treats both pimples and hair fall. But it is important to consult a doctor before using it.
8. How does becosules work?
It cater to the deficiency of vitamin B, vitamin C in our body. Vitamin B-complex and vitamin C act as multiple enzymes in the body and help in controlling the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. To maintain these chemical processes of the body, it is necessary to consume these vitamins. The lack of these vitamins cannot be detected in the beginning, but if it is not treated at the right time, then it can cause disease.
9. Can children use Becosules?
Yes, it can be given to children at the behest of a doctor but it is not recommended to be given to young children as it is a capsule taken by mouth. Therefore it can be dangerous for a young child. It caters to vitamin B and vitamin C deficiency in children.
10. Can Becosules be taken regularly?
Yes, an individual can use Becosules tablets daily. But remember that any medicine can show side effects if taken excessively. Therefore, the doctor should take the same dose as prescribed.
11. What happens when you use Becosules’s expired medicine?
It does not cause any problem by eating Expired medicine, but it does not reduce its effect at all by taking Expired medicine. Eating an Expired tablet of Becosules will not make any difference in your body, but if you feel a fever or unwell after eating the Expired medicine, contact the doctor immediately.
12. What happens if an individual takes Becosules capsule’s overdose?
It should be consumed as much as the doctor has prescribed. It is a vitamin supplement, so it may not show any side effects, but if you consume it excessively, it can cause some serious side effects. If you have consumed more pills of your innocence, see your nearest doctor immediately.
It is a multivitamin tablet and takes part in helping in curing diseases like- hair loss, vitamin b12 deficiency, muscle tension, and diarrhea.
It is very important to consult a medical consultant (doctor) before taking Becosules Capsules.
- Does not guarantee or can take any guarantee of the accuracy or completeness of the information provided under this article.
- This website/blog will not be held responsible for any aspect of health services administered with the information provided in this article.
- This post is not related to the promotion of any type of product. Its purpose is just to give important information.
A. No, you do not get addicted to Becosules.
A. In some cases, Becosules has very mild side effects on the heart. But this effect will be mild.
A. It can be taken by pregnant women without medical advice. Its harmful effects are very less.